2/17/2014

Monochrome Mondays




So over the past few weeks I haven't been able to stop buying black shoes and boots. However, they have all been in sale and I've managed to get my hands on some right bargains. 

Pic01. H&M Turtle neck, Topshop Jamie jeans, Grafea bag pack and Deena & Ozzy loafers 
Pic02. Deena & Ozzy loafers £10 from Urban Outfitters 
Pic03. Classic black heel with strap from Primark £12 
Pic04. Chairty shop scarf, Zara pleather jacket, Topshop Boutique dress, Topshop 'All Mine' boots and Primark bag £9 
Pic05. Topshop Mom jeans customised and Topshop premium heels 
Pic06. Grafea Small Pepper bag pack £165 from My Bag 
Pic07. Topshop premium snakeskin boots £22 
Pic08. My face 
Pic09. Primark white jacket, H&M turtle neck, Zara white skort and Primark heels 
Pic10. Topshop crocodile print premium shoes £30

A